Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Get your horror on at Crypticon!

In honor of all the horror headed my way this weekend, I thought I'd resurrect my blog and give everyone a look at the amazing stuff going on at our booth.

Anyone who doesn't know, this weekend is Crypticon Seattle and VonKlingele Kustoms will be there for my first Con as a vendor.  I'll be sharing booth space with my good friends Tromeric from Guts and Grog and Jeremy from Critters and Gods.  Also, my lovely wife will be there, representing Legend of the Crafter with her twisted horror crafts.

Here's a look at some of the stuff I'll have on hand.




 
Here's just a small sample of what Guts and Grog and Critters and Gods will be bringing with them.
 


 
And last but not least here are some crafts courtesy of Legend of the Crafter.
 



Well, there's just a small sampling of what we're bringing to the Con.  If there's anyway you can make it to Seattle this weekend, you should.  This is one of my favorite Cons to attend and they have some pretty amazing guests and films this year, so come by and check it out.

I have a couple of surprises I won't be revealing until Saturday morning, so keep an eye on my Facebook page.  And keep an eye on the blog as I plan on going back to semi regular updates.

Later skater, hope to see you at Crypticon.

VonKlingele
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment